Subway Station, Train Stations, Bus Stations
The transit industry faces many issues involving property damage and defacement. Subways, trains, public washrooms, elevators, stairways, windows and escalators have all become prime targets for vandalism and graffiti. The use of a sharp instrument or etching with acid is also another method that can destroy surfaces in such areas.
Prevent vandalism with a simple removable surface protection film.
3M™ Scotchgard™ Multi-Layer Protective Film 1004 provides a protective barrier from graffiti in vulnerable areas preventing damage before it happens. This product consists of 4 layers, each with a hard coating to resist damage to many types of surfaces. When the film is marked, the layer is simply stripped off one sheet at a time, leaving a clear new surface once again.
To deter vandalism, transit authorities use surface 3M™ Scotchgard™ Multi-Layer Protective Film 1004 for substantial cost and time savings in contrast to replacing high-cost items such as windows, counters or bathroom stalls.
How 3M™ Scotchgard™ Multi-Layer Protective Film 1004 benefits your transit facility:
- Reduce the high cost of maintenance, repair, removal and replacement.
- Prevent damage to both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Improve transit users’ feelings of security with fewer vandalized surfaces.
- Increase transit usage with an increased appearance of safety due to attractive interior and exterior surfaces.
- Protects your assets (windows) from damage done from etching, marking or defacing of the actual glass.
Applying 3M™ Scotchgard™ Multi-Layer Protective Film 100 prevents graffiti and vandalism in many areas including:
- Bus shelters
- Advertising Panels
- Map Panels
- Seating areas
- Side and back glass panels
- Interior & exterior windows
- Digital displays
- Digital cases
- Bus shelters
- Pay stations
- Platform entrances
- Map and display cases
- Security booths
- Wall panels
- Terminal entrances
By protecting your interior and exterior surfaces with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Multi-Layer Protective Film 1004your passengers will enjoy:
- Clean stations and washrooms
- Feelings of Safety
- The longevity of the ‘new’ looking appearance
Improving their overall experience!